DISTINTIVO “EMPRESA AGRÍCOLA LIBRE DE TRABAJO INFANTIL”
("AGRICULTURAL COMPANY CHILD LABOR FREE" CERTIFICATION)
The Ministry of Labor and Social Prevision (STPS), the federal government has designed the distinctive “Agricultural Company child labor free” ( DEALTI ) with which recognizes companies that proactively have a Policy for the Care and protection of children and children of farm workers, in order to support their full development and predict its failure to incorporate the work.
The distinctive is a management and organization that allows agricultural companies that hire farm workers:
- Demonstrate compliance with existing labor laws and standards.
- Having a policy on child care and protection to enable:
- Have rules, guidelines and criteria for the implementation of measures for the benefit of children and farm workers and their families.
- Incorporate measures to check and ensure the non-recruitment of child labor in any of its areas and processes and child protection workers.
- To demonstrate socially responsible practices in the care and protection of children.